TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The ideal profile is a motivated and enthusiastic candidate with a strong sales attitude, preferably with a short experience in technical sales.
This role will be focused on business development activities: the Sales Representative will be in charge of setting up and improving the sales network in Germany, following product focused training.
- Strong sales attitude;
- Technical sales experience (industrial tools/equipment/cutting tools) is preferred but not mandatory;
- Strong relationship and communication skills;
- Goal oriented.
As academic background:
- Technical diploma/degree are a plus, but not mandatory;
- German: Mother tongue level/Fluent;
- English: Fluent/Good knowledge;
- Italian: nice to have but not mandatory.
Place of work: Southern Germany
Applicants willing to relocate to Germany will be considered. The company will provide accommodation for the first period.
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be based on the candidate’s expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - GERMANY (LG.4203.SR)