JUNIOR VET - ROMANIA
The ideal candidate is enrolled or has completed a degree in Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Biotechnology and has a short experience in the sector.
The selected one will support the Senior Veterinarian for the management of cattle, in particular:
- monitoring of the animal's condition through continuous assistance
- implementation of diagnostic, laboratory and nursing procedures
- drug administration and withdrawals
- preparation of the feeding plan
- implementation of fertilization procedures
Place of work: Romania, Cociohat area (Dudeștii Vechi)
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be based on the candidate’s expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: JUNIOR VET - ROMANIA (UN.2110.JV)