Lavoropiù Everywhere, the international division of Lavoropiù S.p.A specialised in the recruitment of highly qualified profiles on a global level, has the pleasure to share a new opportunity.
For an important Italian Group of the food industry, known worldwide for its care to research and technological innovation, we are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT (BAKERY) - GERMANY (UN.2108.KA)
Reporting to the International Bakery Manager, he/she manages the subsidiary's business by preparing budget plans and actions to achieve them.
- Responsability for the commercial, financial and operations budgets of the branch.
- Responbility for the results and development of all the sales channels present in his country (Bakery, Industry, Gelato, Food Service and Retail).
- Supporting the sales force in achieving the objectives and provides direct support by participating in the most important sales negotiations.
- Monitoring the market and the competition actions on the channels Bakery, Industry, Food Service, Retail and Gelato.
- Supporting commercial and technical teams in the presentation of the Product Range through the use of Marketing and Trade Marketing supports (internal and of the parent company).
- Interfacing with the relevant functions of the parent company (R&D and Marketing mainly) deals with the development of products dedicated to his nation.
- Supporting the company in representation activities at International Fairs and Meetings.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of at least 3 of these channels: Industrial, Bakery, Food Service, Retail and Gelato.
- At least 10 years experience in the Commercial/Marketing/R & D sector in the Bakery, GDO or Food Service channels.
- Availability for business trips and coaching (minimum 30% of the time).
- Knowledge of at least 2 languages (German + minimum English).
The compensation package will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s experience and expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: "KEY ACCOUNT (BAKERY) - GERMANY (UN.2108.KA)"