The BM will be the Company's main point of reference in South East Asia and will play a strategic role in the growth of the area/market.
- Oversee daily business operations
- Manage budget and develop growth strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with the parent company's vision
- Business Development activities in the South East Asian market
- Manage contracts and relationships with customers
- Coordination and development of the local team
- Manage relationships with external consultants for technical service and accounting activities
- Management of relations with the parent company
- Provide timely reports and budgets
- Experience in commercial/strategic roles in machinery/ packaging companies (in general, experience in the capital goods sector)
- Previous experience in a foreign branch is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Availability for very frequent business trips throughout Southeast Asia
- If not already present, willingness to relocate to Thailand
- Strong sales aptitude
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Proactivity, flexibility, goal-oriented aptitude
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The salary package will be discussed at a later stage of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate's experience and expertise. Applications from other countries will also be considered: the company will provide for a relocation package.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: BRANCH MANAGER - THAILAND (AR.9901.BM).