Our client is an important company working in the design and manufacturing of machines and plants for the packaging industry which aims to expand its presence in France. They are looking for a:
AREA MANAGER SOUTHERN FRANCE (MS.6903.AM)
The ideal candidate has a mechanical background and will be responsible for the development of the assigned area and the commercial budget.
The Area Manager will have to manage the existing client portfoglio and provide for the identification and research of new customers.
- Previous strong experience in the same role in the machinery industry (preferably in packaging/bottling companies) is mandatory
- Fluent French and Fluent English
- A good knowledge of Italian is highly appreciated
- A mechanical background and knowledge of Autocad are nice to have (but not mandatory)
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and goal-oriented attitude
Work Area: Southern France
The compensation package will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s experience and expertise. Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: AREA MANAGER SOUTHERN FRANCE (MS.6903.AM)