Inside Sales Job Description
Nidec ASI S.p.A. is an international company focus to delivery Medium and Low Voltage equipment for industry cross all the sector with a strong presence in renewable and conventional Energy market.
The candidate that we are looking for, is ideally suit someone with a technical background who wants to enter into Business Development with a strong preparation for teamwork and ability to building relationships. She or he will be available to travelling in Italy and outside Italy to meet the customer assigned.
Inside Sales Job Responsibilities:
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, after adequate training must be able to understand and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- She/he is owner for Updating the price list and ensure the availability of spare parts by liaising with the competent offices.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- In perspective develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma in Electronic and Electrical.
- Minimum experience of related job/industry experience in the position applying for, it’s not a must it, but it is appreciated.
Inside Sales Qualifications / Skills:
- Motivation for sales
- Strong results-driven
- Technical understanding
- Building relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Customer focus
- Flexibility to travel as required within Italy and outside Italy
- English speaking and writing skills must be proficient.